For our Client, the international company we are looking for:
Client Service and Claims Specialist with Latvian
- Processing applications for claims payments according to insurance contracts.
- Making changes in insurance contracts based on customer orders.
- Service of written inquiries from customers, preparing correspondence.
- Telephone contact with the clients (incoming and outgoing calls).
- Renewal of insurance group policies.
- Settlement of payment contributions.
- Clarification of unrelated payments.
- Preparation of summaries, reports.
- Cooperation with medical centers.
- Service will be conducted in Latvian.
- Fluent level of Latvian (written and spoken).
- Very good level of English (written and spoken).
- Good level of Polish (written and spoken).
- Higher degree (or last year of studies).
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel).
- Good level of organizational and analytical skills.
- Time management skills, ability to set priorities.
- High level of teamwork and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Experience in client service will be an asset.
The Client offers
- Employment contract.
- Attractive list of benefits.
- Opportunity to work and develop in international, dynamic environment.
Please add the clause to your application:“I hereby consent People Sp. o.o. to administrate, process and store my personal data for the purpose of recruitment processes including sharing my details with potential future employer for whom People Sp. o.o. performs work to establish conditions of engagement before concluding a contract of employment. The agreement covers the processing of personal data by People Sp. o.o. even after recruitment process in order to present further proposals of employment and may be revoked at any time. At the same time, I declare that all the data that are included in the CV and job applications have been delivered to the company People Sp. o.o. voluntarily and they are true. I acknowledge that personal data will be deleted immediately by the People Sp. o.o. in case of cancellation of my consent, and in case it is not possible to update my data. The company People Sp. o.o. told me about the right to inspect my personal data and the right to demand updates. I acknowledge that People Sp. o.o. will share with me the data of potential employer after verification of my qualifications contained in application documents."