Devire is an international recruitment company, established in London in 1987. For 30 years we have been working with leading employers on the European market, executing comprehensive recruitment projects.
Currently we are supporting the growth of our skandinavian client’s Accounts Payable Department within the Shared Services Sector. We are looking for Accountants with a fluent command of English language to join fast developing international company in the heart of Warsaw.
The firm is open for responsible candidates who would like to join environment within international organization.
On this position you will play a key role in providing high-quality services and assistance in related to advanced Accounts Payable processes.
Main accountabilities include the following tasks:
- settlement and invoicing
- support bookkeeping, reconciliations and accruals,
- perform ad hoc tasks e.g. making analyses,
- contact with clients in English language,
- take part in development and implementation.
- Very good command of English language (min B2);
- Degree in Finance & Accounting / Economics / Business Administration / Management or equivalent;
- Experience within AP accountancy (at least 4 to 5 years);
- Knowledge of SAP system is a plus;
- Good practical knowledge of MS Excel;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
The company provides:
- Possibility to manage Back Office activities on a global scale;
- High level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks;
- Scandinavian work culture;
- Exciting and informal workplace;
- A chance to build interesting career path in a successful international company;
- An opportunity to travel in work relations – primarily around training;
- Competitive base salary and attractive benefits.