For our Client, well-known brand from USA with its Business Service Center located in City Center of Warsaw, we are looking for:
Junior Analyst with Dutch and German
- Data entry and data management of lease documents
- Working with legal documents in Dutch & German
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Follow Company's Policies and Best Practices
- Acting as Back office - internal communication in Dutch, German and English
- Fluent language skills in Dutch - both written & spoken
- Very Good English in speaking and writing is a must
- Aditional knowledge of German at least on B2 level is a must
- University degree
- 6 months of professional experience in corporate environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills
- EU Citizenship
- Career opportunity in a multinational company.
- Multilingual, friendly work atmosphere.
- Competitive benefit package (flexible hours, home office, life insurance, private medical care, sport & recreation allowance-Benefit system, annual bonus).
- Full-time contract of employment.
- Modern and friendly office, located in a city center.
Please add the clause to your application:“I hereby consent People Sp. o.o. to administrate, process and store my personal data for the purpose of recruitment processes including sharing my details with potential future employer for whom People Sp. o.o. performs work to establish conditions of engagement before concluding a contract of employment. The agreement covers the processing of personal data by People Sp. o.o. even after recruitment process in order to present further proposals of employment and may be revoked at any time. At the same time, I declare that all the data that are included in the CV and job applications have been delivered to the company People Sp. o.o. voluntarily and they are true. I acknowledge that personal data will be deleted immediately by the People Sp. o.o. in case of cancellation of my consent, and in case it is not possible to update my data. The company People Sp. o.o. told me about the right to inspect my personal data and the right to demand updates. I acknowledge that People Sp. o.o. will share with me the data of potential employer after verification of my qualifications contained in application documents."