Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is looking for a Ruby Developer for one of our projects.
The project is developed in the field of financial technology.
- Completing tasks set by the lead developer or project manager;
- Analysis, design, development, and testing of software in accordance with the standards;
- Planning your work and maintaining project documentation;
- Ensuring the high quality of development;
- Coordination of actions with other developers during joint development.
- Experience in commercial development at least 4 years;
- Knowledge and experience of development in Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in writing Unit-tests;
- experience with MySQL;
- Experience with the Grape framework (API), Capistrano;
- Experience in using Agile methodologies;
- Work with the Unicorn web server;
- Knowledge of tools Sidekiq, Releaf;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team, willingness to master new tools and technologies;
- Level of Englishconfident Intermediate and higher.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffee / snacks / watching movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.