- Cooperation with customers (automotive industry).
- Creating system documentation.
- Responsibility for VDA audits performed by the client.
- Handling complaints and internal non-conformities.
- Timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Identification of the causes of non-compliance.
- Introducing preventive actions.
- Initiating actions to improve the quality level
- Integration of new and improvement of existing methods of product control in the production process.
- Promoting quality and change within the company.
- Higher technical education.
- Experience in a similar position in the automotive industry.
- Very good knowledge of IATF16949, VDA.
- Ability to use control and measurement methods.
- Fluent English.
- Good communications skills.
- Punctuality and meeting deadlines.
- Responsibility and assertiveness.
What we offer
- Opportunity to acquire knowledge and experience in progressive industrial processes.
- Employment contract (after the trial period, an employment contract for an indefinite period).
- Benefit package (co-financing with meals, free private medical care, co-financing of life.
- Insurance for the employee and his family, and co-financing of the multisport card).
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee recommendation system.
- Annual bonuses.
- Work in a modern, technically advanced machine park.
- Great opportunities for professional development and raising qualifications.
- Work in a dynamically developing company, thanks to the implementation of new projects by the employer,
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- flexible working time