- Performance of tasks in the area of safety, health, environmental protection and fire protection in the production plant in accordance with legal and corporate requirements
- Maintenance and management of documentation related to occupational health, safety, environmental protection, fire protection
- Implementation and supervision over the functioning of ISO 14001 and 45001 Management System
- Direct and continuous contact in English with the HSE department in the UK and translation and implementation of corporate requirements at two locations (Head Office - Rybarzowice, Żywiec Branch).
- Reporting of indicators to UK
- Representing the company before administrative bodies, inspection authorities and certification bodies
- Conducting inspections of working conditions and compliance with OSH, Environmental Protection and Fire Safety rules and regulations
- Place of work: Head Office- Rybarzowice + Branch Office- Żywiec
- Higher education in occupational health and safety, environmental protection
- Professional experience in the field of safety, environmental protection, fire protection
- Knowledge of current legislation and ISO 14001 and 45001 standards
- Very good technical English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of UK regulations would be an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Accuracy, conscientiousness and attention to detail.
What we offer
- Work in an experienced international team with a very good market position and high organizational culture,
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment,
- Competitive financial conditions plus quarterly bonuses,
- Employee benefits (including benefits from the Company Social Benefits Fund, insurance on preferential terms),
- Possibility of professional development in the organization,
- Necessary work tools.
- Employee support program.