An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious DevOps Engineers. Our client is one of the technology leader in different market areas. It is dynamic and profitable company that makes sense of the world’s energy sector. The team delivers the best solutions in energy, automation and power engineering industries so you will having a real influence on power generation all over the world.
About the role:
On this position you will having an unique opportunity to develop your engineering skills taking part in solving the biggest challenges of our client.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps/Operations Engineer that will join Cracow team. The role requires highly developed communications skills and proactiveness to create an added value, bring a change to the organization and empower it.
- Improving tools and processes towards more automation,
- Performing continuous integration activities,
- Advising development teams in connection with software configuration management, branching and test automation strategies,
- Explore, releasing, deploying new technologies,
- Cooperating closely with various global product teams,
- Target and fix operational issues;
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or Operation engineering position,
- Proficiency in cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure technology),
- Experience with microservices infrastructure with Docker;
- Great understanding of both (Linux and Windows) platforms and its administration,
- Knowledge of CI (Jenkins, VSTS, TFS or relevant),
- Ability to code in .NET and C#,
- Scripting skills: Bash, Powershell, Python, SQL,
- Passion to automate software engineering tasks,
- Familiar with Scrum methodology,
- Advanced English skills,
- Well-organized, easy-going approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field;
- Stable employment in a company with strong experience in new technologies,
- Exciting opportunity to develop collaborate with an international environment,
- Personal development opportunities in each area, meetups,
- Fully-paid trainings (you can improve your technical and also soft skills),
- Funding to public transport or car park,
- Relocation package,
- Attractive salary (perm),
- Annual bonus,
- Private medical care, sports card;
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/job-search?utm_source=email