Database Developer with Python
We are looking for an ambitious Database Developer with strong analytical skills. You will have possibility to develop working in one of the leaders software international company.
Working on this position you will having an opportunity mainly to design and develop of existing and feature databases in a challenging industrial environment in power energy industry.
The company constantly growing and providing more and more new, creative solutions in engineering, R&D and in-house manufacturing projects.
Position: Database Developer
About the role:
This position combines database responsibilities (50% design and 50% development).
- design, development, test, implementation and maintenance of database schemas,
- design, development and maintenance of data-brokers and data access APIs enabling secure and coherent access to stored data,
- design, implementation and review of data access view, functions and stored procedures within the database to provide data access as needed by application developers ensuring a consistent and coherent approach to the data access,
- 2+ years of experience in database development,
- profound knowledge of core database design concepts and techniques,
- strong understanding of Python and developing data access APIs,
- experience in MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL Databases,
- experience in optimizing database performance and designing new database schemas,
- ability to monitor, analyse and troubleshoot database integrity, performance, connectivity, blocking and deadlocking and security issues,
-flexible working hours,
-remote work 4 days in a month (could be more)
-Normal employment contract / stable company , projects
- flat company’s structure
- Very good atmosphere in a team)
- multisport card,
- private health/ life care,
- life insurance
- training/ conformances budget
- English language courses ( partly paid by company)
- car/ bike parking place (paid by company)
To apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja