For our Client which implements projects for British goverment, we are looking for an employee for the position:
What we expect:
● Experience in Technical Architect role in scalable Agile project;
● Knowledge of IT trends and ability to propose new technical solutions within project;
● Hands-on experience in at least two object-oriented programming languages (Java,
.Net, Scala, Objective-C);
● Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
● Fluent English (communication with clients, within the team, presentation skills);
● Ability to travel to UK.
The employee has two employment opportunities: in Poland or England.
● 11000-17000 UoP
● Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation.
● Private medical insurance at Medicover and gym card MultiSport
● 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses
● 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
● Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week and flexible working hours and 7,5 hours working day;
● Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
● Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the campany’s decisions;
Bingo HR to wyspecjalizowana w rekrutacjach firma doradztwa personalnego o numerze certyfikatu 12260.