Recruiters team specializes in the recruitment of professionals, managers and directors of such industries as: Finance, Banking, Customer Service, Logistics, IT & Telecoms, Manufacturing, HR and Sales and Marketing.
Currently for one of our client, we are looking for a:
SAP Business Analyst (FICO)
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
The main purpose of this role is to participate in the planning, development, maintenance, and enhancement of SAP applications and the functional areas of a SAP package; to collaborate with the our Client and his Partner to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options according to the customer’s activities.
- Provide business analysis and process redesign expertise in one or more functional areas (finance, accounting, sales, etc.) within the enterprise
- Communicate SAP capabilities/possibilities within the respective modules
- Customize SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Prepare business specifications for reports
- Formulate and define application scope and objectives and devise/modify procedures to solve business problems
- Develop familiarity with production operations, as well as established priorities and sequences for processes
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
- Lead small sub-projects or regularly coach other project personnel to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and best practices.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- SAP configuration & functional skills in the respective Modules (FI, CO)
- Solid understanding of SAP data model in the respective Modules
- Has extensive knowledge of ITIL Essentials processes, system architecture, integration and deployment in a fast growing integrated global environment
- Experience with software unit and integration testing
- Thorough business understanding of manufacturing processes in a plant environment.
- IT Project management experience is preferable
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional attitude
- Concern for Quality and Safety
- Performance and results oriented
- Working in team, building relationships
- Strategic and operational planning skills
- Fluent in English.
- Able to travel freely.
- Willing to work with different cultures
Our Client offer:
- Permanent agrement
- Possibility for professional development
- Additional benefits including private medical care
- Very positive atmosphere
- Challenging and exciting job in pleasant working environment
If you are interested in our offer, would like to develop your professional career in IT sector, please do not hesitate to send us your resume to: APLIKUJ
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. In your application please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.
W aplikacji prosimy umieścić następującą klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.)."