Metro Group is one of the biggest international trade groups in the world. All our brands, incl. Makro Cash & Carry, Real, or Media Markt, have leading positions on the market.
Start your cooperation with us, share your knowledge and experience, and take the chance to learn from the best!
Miejsce pracy: Szczecin
Your tasks as part of our HR & Training Team will include:
- Providing soft skills trainings, including introduction program for newcomers
- Creating and developing training programs and materials
- Continuous analysis of feedback and training needs and introducing improvements
- Performing HR administration tasks, including basic activities in SAP HR and internal systems
- Support in the preparation of personnel files
- Preparation and update of reports related with trainings and other HR activities
- Participation in other projects within the HR & Training Team
- Cooperation and support of other team members
What we are counting on - your skills and experience:
- University degree (BSc or MSc)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of training/ teaching methods
- Good training/ teaching skills
- Excellent co-operation and communication skills
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Strong MS Office skills (esp. Excel)
- High flexibility and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
What we offer you – in addition to joining our awesome HR & Training Team:
- An interesting scope of responsibilities and opportunities for development
- Independent and ambitious work
- Attractive salary and extensive benefits package, including private health care
- Opportunities to relax, have fun and integrate with colleagues during team and company events
- Lots of free parking space and secret passage to a shopping centre, where some restaurants offer employee discounts
Apply for the position using the link below. Please include the personal data protection clause in your application.
W aplikacji prosimy umieścić następującą klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.)."