You are an experienced verification software engineer who will make a real contribution in the design and development of Nordic Semiconductor’s next generation of world leading ultra-low power chips.
You will be based in our Kraków office and work on the software platform for our latest range of devices. As a highly motivated individual you can work both independently and as part of a team. You enjoy new challenges and are excited about the chance to make a real difference within the organization.
• Designing and developing test infrastructure in Python - test frameworks, test automation tools etc. (primary task)
• Maintaining continuous integration and test servers
• Writing automated tests
• Degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunication or a related technical field
• Excellent skills in programming using Python
• Good skills in programming using C
• Basic microcontrollers programming skills
• Experience in using debuggers, logic analyzers etc.
• Good knowledge of systems supporting software development like git, SVN, Jira, Bugzilla, Hudson, Jenkins, klocwork, lint, etc.
• Fluent in English
Nice to have:
• Comfortable using Linux as a development environment
• Understanding ISTQB or similar principles
• Experience with Agile techniques (Test Driven Development, Scrum, Continuous Integration)
• Knowledge of network protocols like: IPv6, UDP, CoAP etc.
• Experience with low power RF protocols
• Experience in embedded software design, implementation and testing
• Experience with developing applications for mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
We can offer you:
To apply for this role please send your CV to: APLIKUJ