We are looking for:
In-house Trainer Software Development
You will be responsible for our internal training programme for software developers. You will take care of the selection process, the development of training contents, supporting the candidates as well as in the implementation of the training and will also help create every single step along the way. This will make you an essential part of our new colleagues’ future success.
- You are a Java EE Expert and have experience in working with common APIs,
- You feel safe with Framework, Angular, NodeJS or ExtJS,
- Development processes and continuous integration with Jenkins and SonarQube did not cause headache to you,
- You are very convincing thanks to your patience and well-developed social skills – also when speaking English.
What we offer
- Very attractive salary incl. relocation,
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company,
- Wide range of trainings and personal development with extensive onboarding in Germany,
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges,
- Great team spirit and working atmosphere in a friendly team,
- Direct and open communication,
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human, resources development programme,
- Mentor programme for an easy start,
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision-making processes,
- Multisport and LUX-MED Package,
- Permanent, stable position bonus (contract of employment preferably, B2B possible).
Please submit your application in English only.
Who we are
Hemmersbach specialises in providing cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With more than 2,000 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
If we have sparked your interest, let us know by simply sending your application via e-mail to APLIKUJ
Visit us on Facebook!