Inbound marketing is a crucial part of our growth strategy. We are on an ongoing quest to attract new visitors and converting them to customers We need somebody to take full responsibility of the conversion optimization in all shapes and forms.
Inbound Marketer / Conversion specialist
You know numerous ways to convert visitors from many sources to customers and you are continuously bringing up new ideas. You are tracking every event on our site and you know your way around in Google Analytics ; a/b testing is your 2nd nature. You are familiar with marketing automation and the many apps that can help you optimize our site. You are a Marketer – even a web-psychologist – and not a Techie; but your basic understanding of html, wordpress, tracking, etc. is enough to work with our tech-team on implementation.
You are the King of Optimization and have a strong drive to achieve results. You work closely with your peers in marketing, sales and tech. Ideally you work with them in our Krakow office, but working remotely is also an option.
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google and other Shopping Channels. DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1,000+ channels in over 40 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, Turin and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents for brands like adidas, UnderArmour, O’Neill, Kenzo, TheBodyShop and many more.
What are we looking for?
We want people to join our team full time. A successful Inbound Marketer would meet the following expectations:
- Experience: you have prior experience with conversion optimization and inbound marketing / automation.
- You are well versed on Google Analytics and WordPress
- You are familiar with inbound marketing tools like PPC, email marketing, etc.
- English: Your English does not need to be native but it is good enough to communicate with your peers and to work with our website.
- Inquisitive: You like to figure stuff out
- Goals: You want to achieve goals and share in the success
- Independent: You are not waiting for the next task: you are already on it.
What’s in it for you?
- Full responsibility and a lot a freedom
- Room to learn and to grow
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast growing international tech-company
- 5-10.000 PLN, depending on skills and experience
How to apply:
If this is your job, please mail your CV to APLIKUJ and attach the following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w CV w celu niezbędnym do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. z 2002 r.,Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”