Become an IT Analyst in Devices Automation area for one of the leading FMCG companies in the world!
By working in a technology center located in Warsaw, you will have a chance to take part in innovative projects, work in international environment and develop your skills. The scope of your responsibilities will span from contributing in the strategy recommendation, design and implementation of the Enterprise Desktop environment to playing a key role for proposing and supporting new Devices Automation technologies.
Join us and be a part of our team!
- Contribute in the strategy recommendation, design and implementation of the Enterprise Desktop environment and corresponding policy development, in order to meet current and future business needs
- Integrity of the Devices Automation experience is provided to all internal users
- Proactive maintenance of the Enterprise Desktop environment is performed
- Participate or lead infrastructure projects, from his area of responsibilities
- Playing a key role for proposing and supporting new Devices Automation technologies
- Assist in the strategy recommendation, design and implementation of the Enterprise - Desktop environment and corresponding policy development in order to meet current and future business needs.
- Research and understand new desktop technologies, develop designs, and plan for their implementation. This will include a variety of virtual computing technologies including VMware, *Citrix, and Microsoft virtualization technology solutions
- Participate in architecture of Devices Automation solutions to meet business requirements as necessary and to provide product recommendations, as well as create detailed specifications
- Recommend, develop and maintain the tools for Devices Automation delivery team, to be successful in supporting the environment
- Mitigate risks to the end-user operating environment by working closely with Security Officer and Service Desk team
- Experience with Mobile Device Management tool & scripting can be an asset
- A combination of minimum two years in Altiris(or SCCM or Airwatch) Solution design/implementation/administration in the Enterprise environment (
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems (Windows 10 & Windows 7), Microsoft Office 365 platform and OneDrive.
- Good knowledge of the Endpoint protection solution ( like Symatec SEP )
- Excellent communication skills with the internal Danone people and external suppliers.
- High client and user services oriented attitude
- Creative thinking and innovation in proposing ideas, willing to lead approved ideas on becoming live
- Willingness to questioning status quo and taking ambitious challenges.
- Openness to new challenges and solutions, ability to persuade others to new ideas and changes.
- Reliability and integrity in action.
- Independence and responsibility in action.
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract (b2b also)
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support & relocation package