UnitLabs is honored to announce a challenging job opportunity for a Remote Senior Java Developer to join our software experts responsible for developing and enhancing our translation management product.
Our targeted senior developers will work with a team of talented software engineers, plan, execute and deliver top quality software deliverables on-time. Responsible for proposing, researching and implementing creative technology solutions.
UnitLabs is a multinational software development powerhouse that develops integrated enterprise solutions, with an emphasis on financial, project management, customer management, resource management and translation Management cloud-based and mobile solutions existing in USA, UK, UAE, South Africa, Malaysia, Poland, Turkey and Egypt.
Targeted Project: As language industry is becoming more technically complex, we took the initiative and started the 1st translation management product developed in the Middle East; a cloud based complete translation Management platform integrating machine and human translation.
- 3+ years of enterprise applications development with Java EE, Java SE
- Strong experience using Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JSP/JSF, servlets.
- Excellent working knowledge of relational database such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with CI tools, Maven, ANT.
- Experience developing and deploying on Linux
- Has experience working from home on distributed teams in a remote model
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- A passion for fine-tuning applications, performance optimization and large scale end-to-end deployments.
- Strong communication skills with good command of spoken and written English
Experience in any of these areas considered a plus:
- Experience with Big Data / NoSQL such as Redis, MongoDB and Cassandra, is a definite plus
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Lucene, Solr, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning is a definite plus.
- It is an advantage if you can. NET, but not a must.
We strongly believe that our employees’ performance can only flourish in a healthy work environment.
Our team is not limited by geography, and seeks top talent where it exists. Our remote work model encourages independent thinking, requires professional discipline, and contributes to a high quality work/life balance.
Our success, as a growing company, results from the combined efforts and talents of hundreds of employees who work together to retain a healthy, safe, and productive work environment.
We encourage everyone at UnitLabs to stay hungry for knowledge and continue growing. With your team at your side, you’ll take on bigger and bigger challenges.
Job Contact E-mail: APLIKUJ