Who are we looking for?
Customer Service Representative with Swedish
As a Customer Service Representative you will be a part of the front office team.
For whom are we recruiting?
Our Client, is an international company and chemical industry leader with a multifunctional Business Service Center located in Gdansk, Poland.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Being the first point of contact for internal customers from EMEA region
- Coordinating the whole placement of purchase orders while collaborating strongly with the other team members, Logistics and Sales Department as well as with Credit Managers
- Entering necessary data regarding customers’ orders and needs via SAP system
- Placing new orders and changes to existing orders as well as confirming the orders’ status, providing shipments details and processing transportation complaints
- Proactive solving any occurring problems
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent written and spoken English and Swedish
- Experience in the area of Order Management or Customer Service would be an advantage
- Positive energy and openness
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in an international team
What do we offer:
- Internal training within the first weeks of employment
- Attractive benefit package including Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, bike purchase benefit, additional day off
- Possibility of professional development in a fast growing company
- High company standards and Nordic work culture
- Cultural diversity and constant support of colleagues and managers
- Comfortable working conditions in a well located office