SUMMARY OF POSITION WITH GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing business sales plans to increase the awareness and use of company product portfolio. Generates sales demand in the dealer’s territory and sells product concept to the end-customers.
The role will spend a minimum of 50% of his/her time in the field. Geographical responsibilities will be across the territory of Poland.
The successful candidate will establish and reinforce a company culture defined by commitment to customers, quality, performance, results, collaboration and accountability.
- Maintain knowledge of company product portfolio and conduct regular product training to sales force, distributors and end-customers including establishing budget and executing training details
- Manage and develop Sales Team
- Accountable for the execution of the territory sales plan and achievement of territory revenue target.
- Responsible for working closely with designated dealers and regional marketing
- Provide timely and accurately the data required for the sales force dashboard, within his/her assigned responsibility, according to the approved data standards and reporting schedule
- Develop and implement a business sales plan to optimize sales, grow market penetration and share, and successfully maintain existing dealer business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders.
- Plan, organize and conduct regional congresses, workshops and programs.
- Successful new product launches in the region.
- Provide a monthly analysis of the business results to the Director and Regional coordinators.
- Establishing and executing an annual business plan in collaboration with the Regional Marketing team.
- Generates and participates in an atmosphere of “cooperative working relationships” with all personnel in the region.
- Ensure the adoption of modern business technologies, tools and initiatives to improve performance effectiveness throughout the sales team.
- Maintain a high level of technical competence in the fields of operation and be able to anticipate future clinical and business trends and opportunities.
- Direct Management: Conduct regular business reviews with sales people and provide coaching & feedback to optimise ongoing performance
- Other projects/assignments as requested by the Director.
- Life science background/education
- Master in Business Administration or equivalent
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will likely have extensive experience working in the medical devices business or similar life science environments.
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and business management skills.
- Advanced business acumen with ability to plan, analyze and forecast sales results.
- Excellent communications, technical and presentation skills.
- Computer skills. Advanced with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Strong Customer Focus.
- Organizational Agility.
- Drive for Results.
- Strategic Agility.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Critical thinking.
Możesz złożyć cv również bezpośrednio na naszej stronie: http://www.ubpconsulting.pl/cp/j/6987/a/4/sales-manager-medical-company