Who are we looking for?
Customer Service Specialist with Danish
For whom are we recruiting?
Our Client is chemical industry leader, operating in nearly 70 countries. We are looking for candidates for the Customer Service Department located in Gdynia, Poland.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Comprehensive customer service and order management in SAP according to the highest standards
- Coordination of every stage of the sales process
- Close cooperation with business partners from around the world
- Supervision of the communication between the customer, the sales representative and the supply chain department
- Office and administrative support
- After-sales customer service and registration of customer complaints
- Consulting services regarding to product information
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Excellent command of English and the second language Danish
- High level of communication and organizational skills
- Experience in customer service will be an asset
What do we offer?
- Employment in a globally recognized company
- Friendly and professional work environment
- Opportunity to join a dynamic international team
- Great possibility of professional development
- Attractive benefit package e.g. multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, language classes, soft and hard skills trainings, financial support in higher education courses