NBCR sp. z o. o. has successfully provided services in the area of IT recruitment. We have gained the trust of clients, while offering them our knowledge and experience. By adapting to our clients and market expectations we have created a catalogue of dedicated solutions and services. NBCR sp. z o.o. developed into a brand of reliable partner in Business. We aim to build progressive long term client and candidates relationships. We select and help retain highly skilled engineers.
Currently (for our Client) we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
IT Desktop Specialist
- Support for users of the infrastructure and systems
- Providing Training for employees from maintenance of the systems
- Providing Training for service Technicians from service issues and existing procedures
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting in the operation of the infrastructure and systems
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware in according to procedures
- Windows administration services (DHCP,WSUS,AD,PowerShell,Backup,Imagex,Sysprep)
- VMWare ESX configuration, administration and troubleshooting
- Administration TCP / IP
- Reporting completed tasks
- Participation in the corporate IT
- Managing LAN and WAN infrastructures
- Active Directory troubleshooting and maintenance
- Hardware support for users
YOUR SKILLS & PROFILE:
- Education at University level in information technology or equivalent.
- 3-5 years Helpdesk experience in a high tech company.
- ITIL Foundation certification will be an advantage.
- Self starter able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of major desktop applications like Google Apps and MS-Office;
- Demonstrated ability to technically assist other analysts/systems administrators.
- Demonstrated team work and growth potential.
- Fluency in English and Polish required, other languages would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Customer focused.
- Familiarity with Windows Client and server OS; with Virtualization software like Hyper-V or VMWare’s ESXi and their commands/utilities at a user level.
- Capable of providing training to end-users in applications, IT topics like end-user protection and security, Google Business Apps usage, etc..
- Familiarity with basic system administration tools and processes; for example, can boot/shutdown a machine, add and remove user accounts, use backup programs.
- Stable employment in the company with an established position in the market
- The employment contract for full-time
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a cozy office
- Readiness for business trips
- Work in an international environment and projects
- Work in small, well-connected teams and "family" atmosphere
- Development and full confessions to work in interesting projects on the borderline of IT and business
- Constant contact with the English language
- Clearly defined career development and advancement
- The opportunity to participate in training courses from English. English in Firms
- Opportunity for professional development, among others, by participating in the training industry
- Attractive basic salary + quarterly bonuses
- Extensive package of non- wage, m.in .: Multisport, group insurance, medical care, company events.
If you are interested in our offer, would like to develop your professional career, please do not hesitate to send us your resume to: APLIKUJ
Please insert the following statement to your application:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)."