Junior Electrical / I&C Design Specialist
Place of work: Slovakia
Contract type: full-time
The job holder provides support to the discipline head for the following on site activities:
• Interfacing with Client for retrieval of existing documents;
• On site measurements and survey;
• Understanding of P&ID for instrumentation aspects and piping layout for definition of instrument location;
• Management of technical documentation (printing, archiving etc.);
• Provide support to detail engineering activities.
• Provide support to construction department.
Personality requirements and skills
• Qualification – I&C / Automation Engineer’s degree or graduated electrical / automation profile high school,
• Experience – young graduate or 0-3 year of similar working experience,
• Fluent written and spoken English and Slovak languages,
• Good knowledge of basis of technical drawing (I&C drawings, P&ID),
• Experience in using drawings software tools (AutoCAD) is a plus,
• Basic knowledge of power plants is a plus,
• Self-disciplined and organized,
• Flexible and team-working attitude,
• Responsible and trustworthy,
• Details oriented.
• good salary
• transportation to/from work
• other facilities
• great opportunity to act as a project team member on one of the biggest projects in Europe in these days;
• international experience in multicultural company.