As Dunlop Service Polska we are part of Dunlop Conveyor Belting with headquarters in the Netherlands, which is a worldwide leader in the production of rubber conveyor belting. The main scope of our business is the sale of rubber conveyor belting and a comprehensive service. As a result of the development of the Shared Services Centre in Katowice we are looking for experienced and motivated employees for the position:
Sales Support Administrator
with English and German
- support for Internal Sales team;
- maintaining the Customer Management System up to date (introducing new customers into the system, updating customer details, modifying terms and conditions, etc.);
- managing to process of orders, invoices and collections within the CRM informatics system;
- managing all shipping documents, timesheet and purchase orders to suppliers.
Characteristic of ideal candidate:
- German philology graduate;
- 1 year of experience in similar role – will be advantage;
- capability to quick comprehend the business strategy and products;
- ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn products, systems and sales processes
- well organized and able to multi task;
- team player attitude;
- strong computer skills (especially Excel and Word);
- English and German – fluent.
What we offer:
- personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment;
- positive atmosphere in a young and dynamic team;
- permanent contract.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements should send their CV at: APLIKUJ
We inform, that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include the following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”