Technologies we use
- .NET Core
- Windows Applications
- Web Applications
About the project
The Test Automation Engineer in fitting software verification supports the analytical test activities throughout the whole test design and execution process to deliver significant information regarding the actual product quality state.
The person in this position works in strong collaboration with the software test engineers and supports them with automating manual test cases to reduce the manual verification efforts in the production life cycle.
Additionally, the test automation engineer runs and maintains the test infrastructure like test environments, frameworks, and tools.
- Automate and maintain functional regression test cases
- Support the setup of the central test infrastructure, test automation framework, tools, virtual machines
- Execute regression test sets and report relevant findings
- Provide the required test execution coverage
- Provide high quality test automation services - for example, static code analysis
- Ensure the availability of the test infrastructure
- Bachelor or Master degree in software engineering, science, engineering, technology, math or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing, development and test automation
- Practical knowledge about object oriented programing language, preferred C# and .NET
- Familiarity with TeamCity, Polarion, BDDfy, Ranorex, SpecFlow is a plus
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology
- Good knowledge of software testing practices and methodologies
- Good testing knowledge of Windows Applications, Web Applications
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Effective communication skills in English
What we offer
- Onboarding program provided with close cooperation with peers working in Warsaw and Staefa offices
- Challenging work in close cooperation with Sonova corporate headquarters
- Dedicated technical mentor
- Support in further training and development opportunities
- An open corporate culture, supportive atmosphere
- High innovation pace and interesting med-tech products
- Modern office with comfortable working environment
- Home/office flexibility
- Cafeteria benefit system covering private medical care etc.
- Permanent role and stable working conditions
Sonova Warsaw Service Center Sp. z o.o.
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.