We are currently looking for candidates to work for our Client on the position of Tax Senior Consultant.
Tax Senior Consultant shall closely cooperate with Europe Tax Manager to ensure that the Firm is tax compliant in various countries (EMEA), to manage tax risks and identify tax opportunities.
Main duites will include:
- Providing support to Europe Tax Manager
- Coordination of the Firm’s and partners’ tax filings
- Preparation and update of the Firm’s Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Ad-hoc VAT advisory to our offices in various countries
- Cooperation with the Firm’s external tax advisors on various projects
- Tax planning related to the Firm’s growth
- Tax and social security compliance of partners
- Cooperation with local financial controllers on various tax issues/projects
- Previous experience in tax advisory, experience from top consulting environment srongly preferred
- Fluency in English is required (C1 level),
- Very good organizational and communication skills with ‘can do’ attitude and problem solving approach
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in an organizational setting
To apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta