Our Client is a leading Nordic IT services and software company. The company provides full life-cycle services for both the private and public sectors. Active in more than 20 countrieswith approximately 15 000 employees - on of the largest IT service providers in Europe.
We are looking for SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - to join the Wrocław team - automotive project.
You will be responsibilite for:
- implementing, integrating and debugging project specific software modules
- implementing, configuring and adapting AUTOSAR base software
- taking over responsibility for subareas or projects and realizing software functions based on customer needs
- work in an international project team across sites and EB domains
- meet with customers (Tier1) and OEMs
- work in a cutting edge telematics ECU project for a German premium OEM
We are looking to meet Candidates who:
- have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree
- have experience with embedded software development using C or embedded C
- have knowledge in Classic AUTOSAR and related SW components of telematics ECUs
- have background in Ethernet, WiFi and LTE as well as diagnosis and FOTA especially in the automotive worlk
- like debugging using target HW
- Ideally you are familiar with A-SPICE and automotive safety
- successfully communicate in English, German is a plus
Our Client offers:
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- A chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals,
- Multisport Card and private Healthcare.