Our Client is a leading Nordic IT services and software company. The company provides full life-cycle services for both the private and public sectors. Active in more than 20 countrieswith approximately 15 000 employees - on of the largest IT service providers in Europe.
We are looking for SENIOR SOFTWARE ARCHITECT - to join the Wroclaw team - automotive project.
You will be responsibilite for:
- design and development of software components for high quality software in the automotive field
- align architectural requirements with the customer
- work in an international project team across sites and EB domains
- meet with customers (Tier1) and OEMs
- work in a cutting edge telematics ECU project for a German premium OEM
We are looking to meet Candidates who:
- have an excellent system understanding and ability to abstract
- understand the impact of design decisions (HW and SW) with respect to quality and reliability and have the competence to align the design with stakeholders
- have an understanding of functional and non-functional requirements and their impact on the system behavior
- have strong experience in ECU software development
- have knowledge in Classic AUTOSAR and related SW components of telematics ECUs
- have background in Ethernet, WiFi and LTE as well as diagnosis and FOTA especially in the automotive world
- Ideally you are familiar with A-SPICE and automotive safety
- have profound expertise in UML design
- successfully communicate in English, German is a plus
Our Client offers:
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- A chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals,
- Multisport Card and private Healthcare.