Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. The sales reached EUR 1,111 million in the 2017 financial year with 22% annual sales growth. The company’s business model has been launched successfully in 30 European countries. That is all possible due to highly autonomous teams, flat organization structure and constant strive for using cutting-edge technologies. Based on the continued vigorous growth anticipated in the European e-commerce market, zooplus expects its dynamic performance to continue.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists over 500 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 30 countries who work at 11 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model’s value-added chain.
For our fast-growing business we are looking for an exceptional candidate based in our Polish office in Krakow to fulfill the role as
Senior Replenishment Manager - Supply Planner
What you will be responsible for:
- Replenishment of all articles allocated to your portfolio: placing orders with suppliers - truck and container deliveries - and organizing relocations between our Fulfillment Centers
- Responsibility for the availability of your articles and control of stock levels, management of stock in order to avoid overstock or out of stock situations
- Communication externally and internally to improve the replenishment processes.
- Inbound planning and coordination with our Fulfillment Centers, as well as monitoring the order status and solving inbound issues
- Fulfilling and analysing replenishment KPI's e.g. order fulfillment, lead times, delivery quality etc. and reporting results to the management
- Identifying improvement potential, heading improvement projects in cooperation with interfacing departments
- Communicating externally and internally to improve the replenishment proceses
What we are looking for:
- University degree or similar professional training
- High interest in logistics and supply chain
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding of logistics and demand-relevant topics
- Good communication and organization skills, the ability to take care of many different tasks at the same time and a hands-on-mentality
- An autonomous and proactive working ethic
- Fluent English (spoken and written) and knowledge of German as an advantage
- Ideally 3-5 years relevant working experience in replenishment, purchasing or logistics, in retail or e-commerce.
What we are offering you:
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Polish office is located at the center of Kraków and has excellent infrastructure links. Additionally we offer:
- 4 extra days off
- Travel to Germany
- Mobile phone
- Traning budget
- Language courses
- Medical care
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Flexible working hours
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application - resume, motivation letter and indication of your desired salary and possible starting date in English via our online application form.
W aplikacji prosimy umieścić następującą klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922"