Skelia invites a Quality Assurance Test Engineer for long-term and full-time employment at our service centre in Krakow, Poland.
You will join an extension team of our client Agidens. Our Customer is an international leader in industrial automation.
Agidens specializes in Turn Key solutions and works in various industries such as: Life Sciences, Food & Fine Chemicals, Oil & Gas and Infra Automation. From advice and A-Z engineering to automated solutions and maintenance & service support, Agiden’s belief in progress! Hence our Baseline “Progress brings us together”. We continue to grow and are always looking for new talent! Within the Process Automation division, we are currently looking for an inquisitive Process Designer with an eye for detail!
Are you bitten by design? Are you looking for a versatile job, in which you think along with our customer and are always looking for improvements? Then you might be the right person for the position of Process Designer!
QUALITY ASSURANCE TEST ENGINEER
- You are part of the agile product team implementing the Agidens TMS software suite (Angular & C# .NET)
- You design, develop and execute test scripts/scenario’s to perform
- Functional web API & UI testing
- Load testing
- Continuous integration testing
- Regression testing
- You accurately assess the priority level and difficulty of the required tests and plan accordingly.
- You optimize continuously the different test environments
- You track bugs and document your actions with constant communication with all stakeholders such as software engineers, project managers and consultants
- You attend acceptance criteria review meetings in order to provide feedback to business analysts to ensure the acceptance criteria is clear and complete
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent through experience
- You are eager to gain knowledge about Oil & gas business processes
- You have a solid technical IT background
- You have experience with Microsoft SQL Server/Azure SQL
- You have experience as test engineer in the Agile and DevOps way of software testing
- You are passionate for improving the quality of software
- You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- You should have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication & time management skills
- You can work autonomously, but above all you are a teamplayer
- You express yourself fluently in English
- Bonus points if
- A certificate in software testing (ISTQB)
- Experience in automation testing or with automation testing tools
- Experience with penetration testing
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
- English classes