- Participation in the SAP implementation in the subareas of production and work preparation
- Testing of the MES system incl. error analysis and troubleshooting
- (On-site) support of the plants during the SAP rollout phases
- Contact person for end users after Go-Live
- Preparation of training documents for the MES system with SAP Enable Now, incl. execution of the training of the employees
- Process analysis and modeling of manufacturing processes
- Deviation analysis of manufacturing processes within the IDEAL Automotive Group.
- Completed degree in the field
- Computer science/business informatics or comparable apprenticeship’
- Business process knowledge modeling (BPMN)
- Basic knowledge of SAP / MES
- In-depth knowledge of the usual Microsoft products
- Ability to think abstractly
- Competences in the sustainable teaching of contents
- Fluent English or German skills
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a full-time employment contract
- Prospects for development and achievement of professional goals
- Bonus system related to the achievement of goals
- Extensive social system: subsidy for meals, Luxmed private medical care, co-financing for the Medicover Sport package
- Benefits from the Company Social Benefits Fund
- Work in a friendly atmosphere and in a motivated team.
IDEAL Automotive Świdnica Sp. z o.o.
IDEAL AUTOMOTIVE to międzynarodowy dostawca tekstylnych systemów do użytku w przestrzeniach wewnętrznych, zewnętrznych i bagażowych w sektorze automotive. Nasze produkty dostarczamy do wiodących producentów samochodowych tj: BMW, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, Audi. Nasze cele wspiera ponad 4000 pracowników w 17 lokalizacjach na świecie.