For one of our Client - a Swedish start up company that is entering the Polish Market (Kraków), we are looking for
Junior Operations Specialist.
The company is providing a solution for travellers and organisations to book and manage group transport solutions by bus or coach around the world. Utilising optimised industry data and technology, the company connects the booker with local ground transport operators in 200+ cities, whilst providing high level customer care and support from the beginning to the end of the service, wherever it takes place.
No remote work possible
- Booking administration via internal systems, including creation, allocation and payment management
- Service monitoring for clients from around the world
- Management of workflow throughout all departments within the business
- Assist the business operations manager in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business
- Help maintain an updated client, customer and supplier management system
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance
- Keep up to date with the current market trends
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Organised, motivated to learn new things
- English speaking - fluent in both written and spoken English
- Other European languages - nice to have
- No working experience required (Fresh graduate welcome)
- Willingness to work with Clients
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
The company offers:
- A new office space in the centre of Kraków
- Competitive salary: 6000 PLN gross - 7000 PLN gross