Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is looking for an experienced React Developer for one of our projects.
- Development of new product features;
- Discussion of project development processes and their optimization, application architecture.
- Strong knowledge and experience with React, Redux;
- Experience with Next.js, TypeScript, Flow;
- Work experience with Sanity.io;
- Experience in writing tests, participation in code review;
- Work experience with Agile methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team, willingness to learn new tools and technologies;
- Level of English - from Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of REST API structure and features;
- Work experience with React Native;
- Work experience with Heroku.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffee / snacks / watching movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.