“Imagine impossible before breakfast" - this is the motto that guides our company.
Over 100 Giraffes from 21 countries working in IT, sales, marketing, HR, and administration provide comprehensive consulting, design and project management services.
We know e-commerce inside out and for 20 years we have been providing advanced, highly convertible solutions without any limitations. We implement B2B and B2C stores, as well as marketplaces and shopping communities.
We enjoy long-term cooperation with SAP, Inforamtica, Adobe and the recognition of customers for comprehensively completed projects, incl. for SAP, DHL, KTM, Hilti.
About the project
We are engaged in multiple different projects, from small ecommerce implementations up to enterprise systems connecting the entire landscape of customer systems with the ecommerce solution.
We are working in various technologies based on Java, GraphQL, typescript, etc. and in various architectures with the mail focus on microservices and cloud solutions.
We work in an international environment serving customers from all over Europe and USA.
Technologies we use:
· SAP CX
Java Developer Remote
· Development, testing and maintenance of components based on Java technology
· Creating technical documentation - Analysis of customer needs
· Cooperation with analysts and architects on detailing the design assumptions
· Responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of entrusted projects
· Willingness to solve problems that arise during the projects implementation
· Provision of consultancy and cooperation with SG internal and external team
· Java / JEE; Hybris; databases and SQL; Spring; MVC; web services; RDBMS + SQL; ORM; Tomcat, SAP CX and knowledge of technologies related to Cloud solutions and microservices, advanced English
· Independence; self-organization; teamwork; willingness to long-term cooperation, openness to new technologies, people and curiosity about the world with the right dose of humor
· A workplace with a flat structure, where every person cooperating with us is important, plays a specific role and contributes to the company
· Anti-corporate approach to work and the team - responsibility for your piece in the project, autonomy in the tasks entrusted to you and mutual trust in the team
· Stable, adequate to experience and remuneration always paid on time
· Professional development - interesting, international projects, work in an experienced team, financing industry-specific training and certification exams
· Prestigious offices in a central location with full gastronomic and cultural infrastructure (good coffee, fruit, healthy snacks on permanent equipment)
· Convenient workspace and shared games space: darts, pin-pong, table football
· An atmosphere of trust, cooperation, mutual help and team-building activities
· Stability and job security (contract or B2B with insurance)
· A well-coordinated team willing to participate in sports and recreational activities (local campaigns, integration trips, team-building workshops)
· Forms of employment: B2B or permanent contract (UoP)