Technologies we use
- Organizational Interface between business-departments production & logistics and the IT-department(s) for new IT-demands to local as well as for central IT-applications as well as support within hypercare and life circle
- Specification of change-requests and coordination of projects till golive
- Adaptions and further development of existing web-based or cobol-based applications
- Development and Maintaining the local environment of web applications
- Co-Development and Maintaining of selected central IT-applications
- Management of external IT-partners in the field of SW-development and operations
- SharePoint site administration
- Technical assistance for the utility software
- Team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in business process analysis and modelling
- Higher education in the field IT, automation or related
- Adept knowledge of either: PHP 7.X or Cobol is required
- Practical knowledge of the MySQL / postgresql database (design, optimization)
- Knowledge of one of the technologies would be an advantage:
- Bootstrap 3/4/5, Git, Composer, Gitlab CI, SonarQube
- Knowledge of German or English at a minimum level of B2
- Knowledge of MS Office at an advanced level
- Good organization of own work, commitment and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Work in an international environment, in a company with a stable market position
- Opportunity to participate in the dynamic development of the company
- Attractive remuneration and a system of non-wage benefits
- Opportunity for professional development, including training offer
- Medicover Sport
- company canteen
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- flexible working time
- corporate gym
- christmas gifts
- RESPECT - we are accountable to society for our actions.
- TEAM WORK - we combine our strengths to put ourselves in a leading position.
- AIMING FOR PURPOSE - we go beyond our limits.
- CUSTOMER ORIENTATION - we solve our customers' problems.
- INTEGRITY - we lead by example through our actions.
- TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
- RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW
- EMPLOYMENT = WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
MAN Trucks Sp. z o.o.
MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe's leading commercial vehicle manufacturers and transport solution providers. Its product portfolio includes vans, trucks, buses, diesel and gas engines as well as passenger and freight transport services. MAN Truck & Bus is part of the TRATON GROUP and has more than 36,000 employees worldwide.
Every day we want to overcome limitations and continuously improve our leading products. Respect, teamwork, striving for goals, customer orientation and honesty - these are our corporate values which guide us at MAN.
MAN Trucks Sp. z o.o. is one of the most modern plants in the MAN Group's production network, located in Niepołomice/ near Kraków.