For one of our Client - multinational company - we are looking for the Candidate for the position of
HTR Advisor with German
Your task will be to provide full support and help to all incoming queries from all the countries in EMEA and for all the processes within the scope.
- Provide answers and solutions to all incoming queries from all EMEA employees (customer support through phone and case management system).
- Investigate and resolve problems and provides solutions which may involve a network of resources.
- Identifies queries that are to be escalated, determines who should be contacted
- Providing client with final answers and regular follow ups on all escalated queries
- Identify escalation trends and opportunities for process change and/or new solutions
- Perform “off-phone” duties, such as, but not only: job requisition creation, job requisition check, guides preparation.
- Achieve quality and volume targets and maintain customer satisfaction on expected level
- Perform diligently all additional duties appointed by Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year in an equivalent work experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Previous work in HR area will be a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Knowledge of HR systems is an advantage: Workday; SAP, Salesforce or other HR Systems
- Previous experience in client support
- Very good communication skills
- Detail oriented/accurate and thorough, ability to understand end-to-end processes
- Ability to work in a team, in a multicultural environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Attractive compensation
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Retirement scheme
- Multisport card
- Opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization
- Work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy
- Unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving
- Professional training and onboarding package