Documentation Specialist with French/Dutch
For one of the most recognized Finance Centers in Krakow, we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Documentation Specialist with French/Dutch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of complex contracts and applying various amendmends to existing agreements.
- Maintainance of clients documentation
- Investigation and management of cases regarding client claims and complaints
- Daily cooperation with clients.
- Preparation of reports
- Previous experience in corporate environment
- Good knowledge of English
- Advanced Dutch or French
- Business orientation
- Strong motivation to work in international team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of Ms Office
- Competitive salary
- Full training
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Working in multinational environment
- Challenging duties and opportunity to develop in finance area
To apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc