For our client with Business Service Center located in Warsaw, we’re currently looking for:
Collections Specialist with Dutch
- Perform collection process for Belgian/ Netherlands entity: contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Clearing credit notes and associated dispute cases
- Issuing customer credit notes
- Delivering high level of customer service
- Analyses of situation on customer accounts
- Following up on overdue accounts
- Participating in resolution of unclear payments
- Evaluating customer account and payment history
- Elaboration of reports (periodical and upon request)
- Regularly communicate with manager
- Preparing process maps and desktop procedures, if needed.
- Updating procedures.
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills.
- Understanding of finance & accounting regulations
- Experience in accounting department or higher adequate degree (economics, finance, management)[/li]
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (for dealing with local Logistics, Purchasing and Sales teams).
- Strong computing skills; advanced Excel required
- Experience in using SAP would be an advantage.[/li]
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills.
- Career opportunities.
- Ambitious and motivating challenges.
- Attractive salary and benefit package (private health care, life insurance, lunch vouchers, Multisport).
- Full-time employment in Warsaw
Please add the clause to your application:“I hereby consent People Sp. o.o. to administrate, process and store my personal data for the purpose of recruitment processes including sharing my details with potential future employer for whom People Sp. o.o. performs work to establish conditions of engagement before concluding a contract of employment. The agreement covers the processing of personal data by People Sp. o.o. even after recruitment process in order to present further proposals of employment and may be revoked at any time. At the same time, I declare that all the data that are included in the CV and job applications have been delivered to the company People Sp. o.o. voluntarily and they are true. I acknowledge that personal data will be deleted immediately by the People Sp. o.o. in case of cancellation of my consent, and in case it is not possible to update my data. The company People Sp. o.o. told me about the right to inspect my personal data and the right to demand updates. I acknowledge that People Sp. o.o. will share with me the data of potential employer after verification of my qualifications contained in application documents."