For our Client we are currently looking for:
C2C Accountant with French
- Performing customer credit analysis utilizing customer financial documentation, payment history and external (3rd party) data (if available) to recommend customer credit limits, payment terms and risk classes.
- Interaction with local teams for approvals of customer credit limits and additional information requirements.
- Analysis of customer payment history and account balances.
- Generating past due notices to customer.
- Contacting customers for payment and documenting their response.
- Escalating collection issues to Team Lead and local sales staff.
- Assessing and recommending escalated issues for write offs.
- Generating and preparing periodic statements for customers.
- Monitoring customer performance vs. payment commitments.
- Handling customer issues and requests from local teams (CDT, CS&L, etc.).
- Reviewing customer deductions and matching with the supporting documents.
- Notifying local finance via workflow of customer issues or for documentation support.
- Matching and settling rebates (rebate agreements to dispute cases).
- Clearing credit notes and associated dispute cases.
- Issuing customer credit notes.
- Financial/ Accounting/ Economics related university degree.
- Min. 1 year of experience in Finance or Accounting function.
- Very good command of English and French.
- Results oriented, promoting team work, customer oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of basic customer credit analysis techniques.
- Ability to work independently, execute tasks immediately and show initiative within a team environment.
The Client offers
- Attractive salary.
- Contract of employment.
- Medical care and a multisport card.
- The possibility of professional development in an international environment.
Please add the clause to your application:“I hereby consent People Sp. o.o. to administrate, process and store my personal data for the purpose of recruitment processes including sharing my details with potential future employer for whom People Sp. o.o. performs work to establish conditions of engagement before concluding a contract of employment. The agreement covers the processing of personal data by People Sp. o.o. even after recruitment process in order to present further proposals of employment and may be revoked at any time. At the same time, I declare that all the data that are included in the CV and job applications have been delivered to the company People Sp. o.o. voluntarily and they are true. I acknowledge that personal data will be deleted immediately by the People Sp. o.o. in case of cancellation of my consent, and in case it is not possible to update my data. The company People Sp. o.o. told me about the right to inspect my personal data and the right to demand updates. I acknowledge that People Sp. o.o. will share with me the data of potential employer after verification of my qualifications contained in application documents."