Andersen is pre-ipo a software development company with a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping both enterprises and middle-sized businesses around the world to transform business by creating effective digital solutions with the use of innovative technologies.
The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is seeking an experienced .Net Developer for one of our projects.
Projects are in different areas such as marketing, sales, communications, software development, etc.
- Development of technical design in collaboration with direction architects, product managers, designers, marketing);
- Selection and evaluation of possible approaches;
- Development and implementation of solutions.
- 3 years or more experience as a .Net developer;
- Knowledge and experience of working with .NET Framework / .NET Core using C#;
- Experience of working with T-SQL Scripting;
- Understanding of agile development methodologies, experience with Git / Gitlab;
- Experience of writing unit tests and participating in code reviews;
- English language level of Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffee / snacks / watching movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.