Quality control analyst (insurance) - remote job
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Opis oferty pracy:Job description
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and
brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge
technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
Are you data savvy? Do you have a desire to seek out the righteous? Do you have an adaptable and curious
mind? Are you a radar for opportunities for growth (beyond your own garden)?
In order to ensure we are delivering outstanding quality services to our clients, we have established a
Quality Assurance function within our Krakow Center. We are looking for an experienced Quality
Assurance Analyst to join our QA Team, who will gather and evaluate data from our Operations Teams to
ensure it meets the company’s quality standards. This role is driven and visible by our clients, so you can
definitely expect to have exposure to and to connect with leading industry experts, as well as our
experienced colleagues in other locations worldwide.
You will also be responsible for the following functions:
• Focusing on various operational areas, such as accuracy, delivery time, knowledge base and
• Performing 2nd pass Quality Checks - sampling quality checks to ensure effectiveness of the QC
• Quality checking and analyzing data to identify areas of improvement.
• Designing, planning and implementing improvement plans.
• Preparing root cause analyses.
• Supporting the team by auditing daily tasks.
• Ensuring adequate documentation and quality of data.
• Preparing dashboards and reports.
• Coordinating with our clients on process related issues and updates.
• Driving a continuous improvement culture.
We are looking for a capable colleague - someone with a high attention to detail who can assess a wide
range of data and processes; but someone who is also CCC (creative, cordial and communicative) - to
accompany us on our mission of uniqueness and excellence. If this is you, then step this way!
• Analytical, problem-solving, root cause analysis and decision-making skills
• Quick and keen learning with strong MS Excel skills
• Attention to details is critical
• Very good knowledge of English
• Good knowledge of French or Spanish or German (at least B2)
• Creativity and ability to question status quo
• Interest in working in a dynamic international environment.
• A positive attitude and sense of humor are a must!
Knowledge of Six Sigma, experience with Lean, and previous project management experience
would be advantageous and highly regarded.
What you can expect from us
• Unique personal & professional development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support
• Getting to know end-to-end insurance process (global perspective)
• Ongoing professional trainings
• Your own personal training budget
• Luxmed medical coverage for you and option to extend it to your family/partner
• Flexible hours (we start between 7 and 10am)
• Competitive salary
• Flexible benefits
• Great atmosphere created by passionate people (and not only about work)
• Friendly working conditions
If you are interested in this offer don’t hesitate and apply: https://praca.xceedance.pl/o/quality-control-analyst-insurance/c/new