Miejsce pracy: Lublin
Opis oferty pracy:For our client, we are looking for an employee to the position of:
Being a health-tech company, our core business rests on us providing an innovative, stable and secure digital platform. This does indeed set high demands towards our tech teams who daily are facing complex challenges to be solved, where the result is improved health and life quality for patients across the globe.
Client facing applications are an instrumental part of our digital platform, with thousands of patients and healthcare professionals using our services every day. You'll be a central contributor to building a leading specialist environment on frontend health-tech across the world, based around our patient-centric clinical methodology. You'll be working in a tight-knit cross-functional team consisting of product leads, designers and other engineers, using modern team processes.
• Define, develop and improve our client-facing applications together with the rest of our tech team using modern frontend technologies
• Be instrumental in continuous improvement of our frontend stack and technological roadmap
• Working closely with end-users and designers delivering amazing products to our customers
• Working on platform optimization to achieve highly responsive web UIs, including visualizing vast data streams
We're looking for people who:
• Experts in React JS (react-query, react-table, material-ui, react-hook-form, styled-components, cypress, storybook) to help build new version of our platform (greenfield project)
• Have a deep understanding and knowledge with using modern frontend technologies and preferably know Micro Frontends (single-SPA.js)
• Have a passion for clean, reusable, scalable and maintainable code
• Is pragmatic towards languages/frameworks being able to work with a variety of frontend technologies in a dynamic environment, staying updated on trends in the market
• Enjoys working both independently and in cross-functional teams together with product leads, designers and other engineers
• Gladly take ownership for the entire application that they work on
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Spoken and written English on B2 level or higher
• Have experience working in team with other developers on the same code-base
What we oﬀer:
• You being a key resource in our unique journey to provide better healthcare for people across the globe
• A strong and rapidly growing tech-environment with a clear focus on professional and personal development, with great opportunity to impact both our tech-stack and our way of work
• An forward-leaning tech environment that encourage you to spend time on hobby-projects, meetups and hackathons
Prosimy o dołączenie klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb obecnych procesów rekrutacji, prowadzonych przez PRO-Search, zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2016r. poz. 922 z późn. zm.)”. Administratorem danych jest PRO-Search z siedzibą w Krzemienicy 649B, 37-127 Krzemienica, NIP:8151754155, REGON:180 - pokaż numer telefonu - . Posiada Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich usunięcia/poprawiania. Zebrane dane osobowe zostały przez Panią/Pana podane dobrowolnie.