Within the IT Strategy & Transformation (ITS&T) practice, we are looking for a Business Consultant with IT Service Management expertise and experience. As a Business Consultant you will work in international assignments to support our customers with the improvement and optimization of their IT Service Management processes and applications. Our customers are working on the automation of the IT delivery organization in order to enable the Digital Transformation of the business. Next to project delivery we expect our Business Consultant to add value in our portfolio development, support in sales processes and keep their knowledge up to date with training.
The role is Poland based and involves extensive travel, mostly in Europe but as required worldwide.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant area
- Experience in consulting activities in the area of IT Service Management
- Knowledge of tooling like ServiceNow, BMC, App Dynamics, Xebia etc.
- Experience in ITIL, COBIT, ASL, but also knowledge of more recent developments like DevOps and 2 Speed IT
- Mobile internationally
- Training and certifications in ITSM solutions highly desirable
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially German, Spanish or French
- Location: Anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport - preferred.
We offer work in an international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Learning & Development / Coaching and mentoring sessions with Senior Consultants are also available.