Community Support Representatives UberEATS
Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating all users of the platform. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our users, partner restaurants, and partner drivers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of all requesters alike. You will be a powerful advocate for the company and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email and the phone.
- Agile. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- A foodie. We want people who are passionate about food and want to revolutionize the way great, quality food is delivered in their own city!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms including phone.
- Be a passionate advocate for all users while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with the company
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Proficiency in Polish and English.
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Available to work flexible hours also on the week-ends.
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.