Teleperformance Group is the World's Biggest Provider for Customer Experience Management and Contact Center services with offices in all continents – present in 65 countries, 190,000+ employees, 75 different languages and dialects.
Junior Technical Support Specialist with French
- Supporting customers via phone and email in French (technical support line of one of the biggest printer producers in the world);
- Troubleshooting and reporting technical issues;
- Supporting customers regarding computers and printers configurations;
- Working with other members of the team to proactively resolve issues;
- At least high school degree;
- Superior written and verbal French communication skills (Native or near Native Speaker level);
- IT interests are most welcome;
- Relevant contact center work experience is desirable but not essential;
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Contract of Employment and benefit package;
- Training & Development focus;
- Stable working hours Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 or 10:00 – 18:00;
- Multicultural work environment;
- Strong team spirit and friendly working atmosphere.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments) by Centrum Telemarketingowe Sp. z. o. o. Teleperformance Polska based on 50 Domaniewska street in Warsaw, 02-672”