Do you want to develop yourself in customer service? Are you interested in IT? Do you speak Czech or Slovak fluently? Are you ready for new challenges? Join our team!
Teleperformance Group is the World's Biggest Provider for Customer Experience Management and Contact Center services with offices in all continents – present in 65 countries, 190,000+ employees, 75 different languages and dialects.
Junior Technical Support Specialist with Czech or Slovak
- Handling inbound customer contacts (technical support) in Czech or Slovak;
- Supporting business and individual clients;
- Conducting remote diagnostics and device configuration;
- Reporting customers’ issues in the system;
- Representing the company by providing the highest quality service;
- Proficiency in Czech or Slovak (speaking and writing);
- At least intermediate English skills to read technical documentation and report issues;
- Excellent time managing skills;
- Highly developed soft skills;
- Customer service experience is most welcome but not required;
- Contract of employment and benefit package – private health care, sport card, group life insurance;
- Challenging job in an business oriented ambiance;
- A possibility to develop in IT area;
- Professional product and procedural trainings package;
- Pleasant work conditions in a modern office.
Interested candidates please send Your CV via application button.
Please attach a following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”.