Our Client is an international practice of multidisciplinary consulting engineers with a worldwide reputation for innovation and quality. The Structural Engineering Team delivers award winning and globally recognised designs in a variety of sectors.
Steady growth and a number of exciting new projects has given rise to a opportunity for experienced:
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Location: Bath, UK
- Leading structural design elements on projects as required and undertaking detailed engineering design of a wide variety of buildings.
- Work closely with and monitor performance of Technicians.
- Representing the company at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Delivering excellent project work within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensuring appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team.
- Mentoring and assisting Graduates and less experienced Engineers.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- Extensive experience of structural engineering design.
- Experience as a lead structural engineer on projects.
- Chartered membership of a professional institution.
- Ability to accept a high degree of responsibility in a team-based organization, combined with ability to work independently.
- Broad design knowledge, from working on a wide range of projects.
- REVIT proficiency
- Skilled in the use of design and modelling software such as Robot, Etabs, Rhino etc.
THE CLIENT OFFERS:
- salary: £40 000 per year related to experience (negotiable)
- attractive benefits package (e.g. relocation package)
- professional development opportunities
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: APLIKUJ , including the position name in the title of an e-mail.
We are the recruitment agency with the reference number 5248.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".