Hemmersbach is specialised in cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. We have more than 2000 employees in 34 subsidiaries and the network of Hemmersbach Authorised Partners (HAP).
With their help, in over 190 countries worldwide, we offer our services within the following five segments: Repair, End User support, Expert Provision, Release & Deployment, Data Center Maintenance.
Currently for Hemmersbach Poland located in Bielany Wroclawskie we are looking for candidates for the position of:
L2 End User Support Engineer with English
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing 2nd line support for our customer in US,
- Configuration of applications,
- Escalation major problems to 3rd level of support,
- Cooperating with users.
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Readiness to work on 8 hrs. shifts between 00:00- 14:00,
- Experience in the field or in a related area,
- Knowledge of Windows 7 configurations,
- High level of computer literacy and an interest in technology,
- Knowledge of TCP IP,
- Openness to learn new skills and broaden knowledge in IT area,
- Problem resolution oriented approach,
- Good communication skills.
We can offer you:
- All necessary trainings to prepare you for the position,
- Stable work in international, flexible and opened company,
- Permanent support in daily tasks,
- Wide range of trainings and personal development – new tasks,
- Interesting international projects,
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team,
- Multisport and medical care package.