We are looking for a senior manager with high level experience in the hospitality industry to be in charge of 5 small pubs in England.
To apply for this position, you must meet the requirements below:
1. Have a driving licence - as you will need to drive between the different pubs to perform your duties.
2. Speak English to at least intermediate level and understand professional words.
3. Be able to recruit, manage and supervise 30 - 40 staff.
4. Be assertive and able to control the pub managers
5. Understand sales figures and budgets.
6. Able to come up with business plans to improve performance of the pubs
7. Have previous experience of managing at least one large restuarant or bar, club,large hotel or office for at least 5 years. Better if you have experience of managing many sites at same time.
The jobs comes with a salary of £25,000 per year plus bonuses and fuel allowance.
Apply to us with your full professional CV.