Webinterpret is a leading e-commerce SaaS solution that helps facilitate cross-border trade. Its operations center is in Warsaw, Poland, and headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, France. Over the last year, Webinterpret has grown by more than 300% and it shows no signs of slowdown.
To support this growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and experienced Product Owner. Product Owner represents the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
The PO works with architects, product marketing and development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release. The PO is responsible for the design, usability, quality and delivery of a product or feature. The PO understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
Product Owner - Ecommerce
Miejsce pracy: Warsaw
- Be a Product Owner for Agile team
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with other product owners and cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholders to understand use cases, features, business, and technical domain rules, as well as overall product goals
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product’s strategy
- Communicate the project vision to the team and the business benefits of the entire product and each individual feature
- Create, prioritise and maintain the product backlog
- Establish goals and metrics to measure effectiveness after release, then monitor and report on progress
- Study competitive offerings in the market and anticipate customer needs
- Fluent English
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools. Direct, hands-on experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs, and coordinating and prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills
- Ability to understand abstract, complex systems from technical descriptions
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues
- Ability to influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
- A strong, high-level knowledge of common web and SaaS architectures
- 3+ years experience as Product Owner
- 3+ years experience in Scrum/Agile environment
- Excellent analytical and soft skills
- Experience in e-commerce area
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related industries
- Previous development experience is a plus
- Working with big partners (eBay, Amazon, PayPal, Google)
- Product on a big and international scale
- Dynamic international team
- Nice software in use (JIRA, PAGERDUTY, Nagios, cacti, puppet, Jenkins, git, GitLab, Amazon Web Services)
- Free English, French, German and Polish lessons
- Best friends of IT staff (free espresso and fruits)
- Access to chill out rooms
- Work in modern and well arranged office in the city centre
- Attractive remuneration
- Referral program
- Strong integration program
- Training plan and regular employee evaluation
W aplikacji prosimy umieścić następującą klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.)."