Webinterpret is a leading e-commerce specialist solution that helps facilitate cross-border trade. Its operations center is in Warsaw, Poland, and headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, France. Over the last year, Webinterpret has grown by more than 300% and it shows no signs of slowdown.
To support this growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and experienced:
Miejsce pracy: Warsaw
- Participate in the full lifecycle of application, including: requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and performance tuning.
- Help with technical design decisions during various phases of a project..
- Provide technical gudance to program managers.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS)
- Knowledge of SCRUM methodology
- Understanding of git branching and merging flows
- Experience in building heavily loaded distributed systems
- Experience in SOA and message queues (like RabbitMQ)
- Working with big partners (eBay, Amazon)
- Product on a big and international scale
- Dynamic international team
- Nice software in use (JIRA, PAGERDUTY, Nagios, cacti, puppet, Jenkins, git, GitLab, Amazon Web Services)
- Free English, French, German and Polish lessons
- Free espresso and fruits
- Access to chill out rooms
- Work in modern and well arranged office
- Attractive remuneration
- Referral program
- Strong integration program
- Training plan and Regular employee evaluation
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
W aplikacji prosimy umieścić następującą klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.)."