Would you like to work for a fast-growing innovative company in an environment established to bring out the Rock Star in you? WebInterpret is offering the opportunity to join a hungry, dynamic team based in Warsaw's newest prime location.
Webinterpret is searching for a creative and high-energy person with a passion for technology and e-commerce to support our digital marketing campaigns and sales acquisition activities. The Marketing Specialist will play an important role in enhancing the visibility and reputation of Webinterpret within the international e-commercecommunity.
Miejsce pracy: Warsaw
What You'll Do:
- Co-operate with designers and product specialists in preparing content for email, eBooks, brochures and website development.
- Review, edit and proofread communications material prior to dissemination.
- Planning and deploying e-commerce email marketing campaigns in various languages.
- Maintenance of existing email campaigns in marketing automation tool (Marketo)
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence in WordPress.
- Managing advertising and promotional campaigns using facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords and others.
- Assisting with customer retention strategy.
- High proficiency in ability to adjust the content to medium and recipient.
- Proven successes (documented source) in writing innovative, creative stories for email campaigns, newsletters, web ads, presentations, and brochures.
- Fluent English (written & spoken).
- At least 2 years’ experience managing email and direct marketing communications with customers.
- A degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or similar.
- 2+ years developing & managing social media and/or digital marketing and communications programs in an agency or corporate environment. Online Customer Support experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Develop suitable metrics to enable accurate measurement and reporting on web and social media interactions to identify opportunities for improvement and prioritise strategies with clear ROI.
- Practical knowledge in managing Google and Facebook remarketing campaigns.
- Proficiency of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Decisive problem solving and decision making skills including a demonstrative attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Work within a young, dynamic and international team
- Work on innovative and interesting e-commerce project on a big scale (working with partners like eBay and Amazon to scale their international sales)
- Access to free espresso and chillout room
- Attractive remuneration package
- A strong integration/training plan to allow you to perform quickly
- Relocation, referral and integration programs
- An everyday challenge around a simple question: how to go faster and be better ?
Our company values are reflected in every decision we make. Check it out here: http://webinterpret.com/careers/
W aplikacji prosimy umieścić następującą klauzulę: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm.)."